Help For NJ/NYC Businesses Impacted By Coronavirus
As “work from home” becomes the new temporary norm for so many, certain businesses will be impacted more than others. We here at Zip Bookkeeping wanted to take a moment to put together a list of resources that can help our local small businesses weather the storm.
Below you can find our list of resources and loans for businesses in the NJ/NYC area:
- Low-Interest Loan From The Small Business Administration: Learn More
- Who Can Stay Open For Business? Find Out Here
- The State Has Created A Jobs Portal For Employers And Employees To Find A Match:
Gov. Phil Murphy has created a 24-hour Coronavirus hotline, staffed by healthcare professionals to answer any questions about the virus. The toll-free number is 1-800-222-1222.
- NYC Employee Retention Grant: Learn More
- NYC Relief Loans: Apply Now
- SBA Low-Interest Loan: Learn More
Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus: Learn more